2339 NW Frazer Lane
Northwest Crossing, Bend, OR
Built by: Structure Development
Designed by: Fahr & Associates
Offered by: Hasson Company
2186 Square Feet | 3BR, 2.5 BA |
• Modern Prairie Style home in Northwest Crossing.
• Custom designed front door and Jeld Wen premium windows.
• Covered entry, private courtyard patio area, and exterior stucco accents.
• Spacious great room with abundant natural light.
• Custom art niches, shelves and lighting in main living area.
• Interior elements selected for clean form and pure function.
• Stone fireplace surround with custom wood mantel and bookcases.
• Hardwood floors throughout main living area.
• Custom wood cabinets featuring glass accents and lighting.
• Professional Series Italian Bertazzoni range and hood.
• Quartz slab on kitchen island and tile countertops throughout.
• Master on the main level with large walk in tile shower.
• 95% high efficiency gas furnace with Smart Technology Wi-Fi thermostat.
• Energy efficient water heater with hot water recirculating system.
• Earth Advantage and Energy Star certified.
Millwork Western Pacific
Blakenship Garage Doors